If Autoinstall has been truned off on the device, it will not be possible have the device autoinstall on another computer.
Options to Install Connection Manager and Drivers on another computer:
- Re-enable AutoInstall feature on the device from a computer that already has Mobilink or Mobilink-Lite already installed
- Insert device in computer with Mobilink or Mobilink-Lite already installed
- Right click on Mobilink or Mobilink-Lite icon in the System Tray --> Settings --> Check the line Auto-Install.
- Now Autoinstall will be enabled and the device may be inserted in another computer and the Auto-Install feature will allow the connection manager and driver installer to Automatically Run.
- Must install from CD or ISO image.
- Get customized CD or ISO image from your service provider. This is the safest method which ensures the features and capability are compatible with your service provider's network.
- or download generic installer which must be configured for your service provider. Warning features and settings may not be compatible or support by your service provider's network.